Please read below for our new procedures for Covid-19. We are still open for Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Registered Massage Therapy + Naturopathy!
There will be numerous changes in order to ensure the safety of our patients, practitioners, and staff. At Fiskco Health + Performance we will be adhering strictly to social distancing measures. To do so, we have staggered appointment start and end times, added breaks in between visits, and removed waiting room chairs. We have installed safety shields at reception, readily available sanitizers are in every room, and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn by all staff. Thorough disinfecting will continue to occur before and after each visit. All staff and practitioners will have their temperature taken and will complete a Covid-19 Self Assessment prior to commencing work each day.
We will also be implementing some protocols for patients in order to mitigate risk even further. We ask that you help us keep everyone safe by adhering to the following:
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment, then call our office (604-946-3713) and our administration team will advise of your next step. Please wait outside of the office or in your car unless advised by the admin team to enter. This will ensure fewer people in our common areas. Appointments times will vary from the norm so please double check your times and account for the 10 minute protocol cushion.
- A mask or face covering is required upon entering the clinic. This can include scarves, bandanas, medical or non-medical grade masks. Should you forget one, we will have some available for purchase.
- We will take your temperature upon entering the clinic. You will be required to complete a Covid screening form prior to every appointment either online or a paper version. Massage therapy appointments will also have to complete a Covid screening form 1-2 days prior to their appointment.
- Contactless payments are strongly encouraged. Our administration will walk you through the payment process. We will continue to run direct billing and will collect any remaining payment via online Jane payments. Cash and cheques will not be accepted at this time.
- If you are sick, have been travelling, or have come into direct contact with someone who has been ill please do not come for your appointment. Appointments will be cancelled at time of visit if any patient exhibits signs of illness or fever. Your temperature may be taken.
- In order to reduce close contact interactions we will be running with decreased front end staffing. At times, there may not be a receptionist at the front and your practitioner will be there to take you in. Should you require assistance with booking, payments or customer service issues please call or email the clinic and a receptionist working from home will help you
- If you plan on purchasing any products or supplements during your visit, please inform our administration before your visit so it will be prepared and ready for you post treatment.
- If your want to just buy products or book an appointment please call or email the clinic as walk-ins are not permitted at this time.
For more details, feel free to read through: