Please read below for our new procedures for Communicable Disease Prevention.
There will be numerous changes in order to ensure the safety of our patients, practitioners, and staff. At Fiskco Health + Performance we will be continuing social distancing measures for the time being. To do so, we have staggered appointment start and end times, added breaks in between visits, and removed waiting room chairs. We have installed safety shields at reception, readily available sanitizers are in every room, and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn by all staff. Thorough disinfecting will continue to occur before and after each visit. All staff and practitioners will complete a general Health Self Assessment prior to commencing work each day.
We will also be implementing some protocols for patients in order to mitigate risk even further. We ask that you help us keep everyone safe by adhering to the following:
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment, then call our office (604-946-3713) and our administration team will advise of your next step. Please wait outside of the office or in your car unless advised by the admin team to enter. This will ensure fewer people in our common areas. Appointments times will vary from the norm so please double check your times and account for the 10 minute protocol cushion.
- A mask or face covering is required upon entering the clinic. This can include scarves, bandanas, medical or non-medical grade masks. Should you forget one, we will have one available for you.
- We may take your temperature upon entering the clinic. You will be required to complete a Health screening form prior to every appointment either online or a paper version.
- If you are sick, have been travelling outside of Canada, or have come into direct contact with someone who has been ill please do not come for your appointment. Appointments will be cancelled at time of visit if any patient exhibits signs of illness or fever. Your temperature may be taken.
- If you plan on purchasing any products or supplements during your visit, please inform our administration before your visit so it will be prepared and ready for you post treatment.