Cosmetic Acupuncture is the truest form of anti-aging medicine because it works internally to optimize your health while simultaneously enhancing the appearance of your skin.
Cosmetic Acupuncture works by stimulating the bodies natural collagen production and improves skins muscle tightness. During a Cosmetic Acupuncture treatment, the underlying causes to aging are targeted which works to correct the root cause of aging rather than superficially masking the signs of aging.
Benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture you may notice are:
- Skin is more delicate and supple
- Erasing of fine lines and softening of deeper lines
- Reduction of swelling around the eyes
- Lifting of double chins and sagging jowls
- Overall sense of vitality and well being that affects the whole body
The initial course of treatment is 10 sessions over 5 weeks with 2 sessions booked twice a week. It is best to maintain 2 appointments a week over the 5 weeks for the most optimal results. Following the initial course of treatment monthly maintenance treatments every 2-3 months are recommended.
Each individual will respond to the treatment differently depending on their age and lifestyle.
* Cosmetic Acupuncture Fees are $110 per session. Most extended benefit providers cover the cost of treatment dependent on your coverage. Please check with your benefits provider for further information.